Initial Consultation & Evaluation
$150.00 (60 Minutes)
$125.00 (50 Minutes)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully for both "In-Network Provider" and "Out-of-Network Provider" benefits by asking the following questions:
- Do I have behavioral health insurance benefits?
- Is the therapist I wish to see a contracted "provider" on my behavioral health benefits plan?
- Is a prior authorization from my insurance carrier required?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Do I have a yearly deductible and, if so, have I met that deductible for this year?
- Do I have a co-pay per session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Understanding insurance coverage can be complicated. That is why I will request a copy of your insurance card, front and back, prior to our first session. While I will attempt to verify benefits and coverage prior to our first session, the client remains responsible for being informed and for any charges the insurance does not cover.
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Payment is due in full at the time of the appointment. There is a $25 fee for returned checks.
If you miss your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Cancellations should be made via telephone at (619) 922-6059, rather than by e-mail.
A reduced fee may be available on a limited basis
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.